Hello everyone, I hope everyone is having a good week so far! I thought I would share with you this product and give you my personal views on it. I was recommended to use a 'BB Cream' by one of my mothers friends, as it could be a good thing to use if you have bad skin. So I thought I would look up on the Internet to see what peoples views to which one they would recommend, and came across the GARNIER one. Now funny enough, when I went to the supermarket that day it was sitting on the shelf. I purchased the light one retailed at £9.00, as I have quite pale skin and thought I would add things on top anyway (for extra coverage, because of my acne).
When I first tried it, I though that I should of probably read more reviews on it to begin with without jumping to the conclusion as it was rated one of the top 'BB Creams' on a website! To start with it wasn't that light it was a quite a tanned colour which made me look odd. Now this could be because I don't really blend it in to my skin that much because I was more coverage. So don't let that from stopping you buy it! Putting that aside, I did like the feel of it on my skin and the coverage that it gave me.
This is what Garnier say :
It's your latest beauty secret... an all-in-one super dooper, anytime, anywhere skincare solution for perfected skin.
Use it on its own or as a primer, when you get up, after the gym, a post-work touch up, pre-date beautifier... the list is endless!
What I Think
- Consistency - It has a good consistency with it being quite think. I personally like creams that are little thicker, because I feel like they provide the amount of coverage that I need.
- Coverage - For me, personally, you can layer it up quite a lot! But also you can get a quite a light coverage if you choose too.
- Look On The Skin - It gives quite a even coverage, but with it not matching my skin colour very well it doesn't.
- Feel On The Skin - This BB cream felt really heavy and can be quite lightweight as well, which I think had something to do with the gel formula. However, it did not make my skin feel as fresh as a daisy like Garnier's BB cream did.
- Smell - As me and lots of people who have reviewed it, it smells like a Garnier Product.
- Colour - I have seen this BB cream in only two shades in the UK; Light, Medium. So, quite hard to fit someones skin tone.
- Wear Time - Due to the fact that this BB cream is quite moisturising and thick it's quite good at trying on.
- Price - I think for what I think of it and how much there is in the tube, its a good price yes.
1 Product, 5 Solutions
- Evens tone and boosts glow
- Blurs Imperfections
- Smoothes Fine lines
- 24hr Hydration
- SPF 15 UV protection
I hope you found this interesting! And please let me know your thoughts on it, or if you use any other BB Creams!